Wednesday, February 15, 2012

One Month and 2 days

Within the last week a lot of things have changed.  The best change is that my mood swings are going away very fast! :)  Thank goodness.  The worst part is I keep getting killer headaches :(  I must say that within the last 2 months(since the surgery)  my body has been under tremendous stress.  I am starting to feel like a new person in the sense that my mood changes are no longer as rapid.  It has been only a month and 2 days since my shot but it has been a VERY long journey so far.  I can only see it getting better from here on out.  Well, that is the plan anyways. 

These changes haven't only affected me.  My boyfriend, family, and friends have been the victim of raging hormonal abuse!  I know that they know I am not trying to be mean or rude to them.  It was/is hard to control a surge of hormones in your body that you can't control how fast they release.  I am just very blessed that my boyfriend, family, and friends have been so understanding and supportive through all of this.  I love you guys <3

The next 2 months are supposed to be less stressful and I will be less "crazy".  I could use a little less crazy right now!  I am just happy to say that I am feeling better and that things are looking up.  I will not know what the consequences of getting this shot will be until the shot wears off in 2 months and then recovery time is up to 57 weeks.  I know those weeks while I am waiting to see if my right ovary starts working properly are going to be hard.  All I want is for that ovary to work and one day have children.  I know that may not be the case but either way I can say I am on the road to recovery, educating people on this disease, and living one day at a time almost pain free!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping and Praying....

Hoping and Praying....