Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I am 1 of millions, I am not alone!


Do you think you are alone in the fight with endometriosis and early menopause?  If your answer is yes, you are very wrong.  Roughly 176 million women and girls around the world are suffering from endometriosis, early menopause or both.  In America and Canada there is said to be 8.5 million endometriosis suffers.  An estimated 5.5 million women and girls are diagnosed with endometriosis every year. 
                                                                                     
I am not alone in this battle with endometriosis and early menopause.  Guess what?  You are not alone either.  I know that this disease does leave us feeling lonely, depressed and very emotional among a huge list of things. 

Just remember you are not alone.  There are millions of us going through this right now, as I am writing this and as you’re reading this blog.  You have a support system in me, other suffers, family, and friends.  Your fellow comrades that are in battle with you understand what you are going through or have been through it.  If you need to have support from a fellow comrade just ask.  I am here for you; I understand what you are going through.

Let's educate those who do not have endometriosis.  Let's support those that do have it.  Let's be there for each other.  Most importantly, let’s march on this battlefield together and beat Endometriosis!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping and Praying....

Hoping and Praying....