Sunday, October 20, 2013

FET Scheduled

HERE WE GO.........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

We have our FET tentative schedule!!!!  We are so very excited to get this show on the darn road!  I was praying for a miracle last week.  My period was 6 days late.  Of course I was telling myself well maybe my tube decided to play nice and open up and I am knocked up..... Nope wrong!  I have to say though that getting my period was like Christmas.  Yes, I have been in a lot of pain and really moody but we can now start our new cycle.

Friday I went to get blood work to check my BHCG, Progesterone and Estrogen.  All came back in withing the limits they needed to be so I could start my medication.  Saturday I started my estrogen tablets.  So here is my schedule:

10/18- Period started
10/19- Start Estrogen 2mg tablets
10/24- Blood work to check hormone levels
           Increase Estrogen dosage to 4mg
10/28- Blood work to check hormone levels
            Increase Estrogen dosage to 6mg
11/01- Blood work and ultrasound
           Decrease Estrogen dosage back to 2mg
11/02- Start 25mg Progesterone IM injections
11/03- Increase Progesterone to 50mg
           Continue both Estrogen 2mg and Progesterone 50mg IM injections until BHCG results
11/08- EMBRYO TRANSFER

**Based off of my lab and ultrasound results this schedule could change to give my embryo the best environment to be in!

We are obviously hoping, and praying for a BFP but if it turns out to not work we will NOT give up!  I have decided that I we allow my RE to go in and "clean house" and then I will start all natural treatment for my blocked tube.  This will involve Traditional Chinese Medicine, self fertility massage, fertility cleansing, acupuncture, reflexology and a few other natural approaches.  It may sound like I'm being a hippie but I am tired of pumping my body full of all of these nasty chemicals.  I have been doing A LOT of research since our miscarriage on natural approaches and what has actually helped people with Endometriosis and blocked tubes.  Maybe we can unblock my tube, get me to ovulate and BAM make a baby....Wouldn't that be AMAZING?!?!?

Sure hope it's soon!
Every time I see this it makes me giggle and smile :P

 Well housework is calling my name :\

Until next time......
-Pray that our embryo thaws and survives.
-Pray that the embryo implants and grows into a beautiful healthy baby.
-Pray that John and I can get through another cycle regardless of the outcome.
-Also pray for our family and close friends that are feeling pain from our struggle.
This month is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month.  It is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Wear Blue and Pin this month and support both causes!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping and Praying....

Hoping and Praying....