Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Let's Not Ovulate

This past Saturday which was cd 8 I started having pain around my ovary.  It wasn't horrible but wasn't normal for me.  Sunday I had the same pain but it had increased and was sharp.  I had a appointment scheduled for the following morning so I figured if just wait.   

had my third round of labs on Monday.  Te doctor was super busy so I decided to wait until she called with my results to talk about the pain.  She finally called and said my estrogen level was right where they wanted it.  It was 132.9. Yay I'm responding to my medication :)  I was instructed to increase my Estradoil dose to 6 mg a day.  I told her about my pain.  She said I shouldn't be having any pain but it is possible I could have "breakthrough" ovulation.  I usually do not ovulate on my own ever.  So this is bad timing I I'm trying too. You see I'm not supposed to ovulate at all during this cycle but sometimes some women so. She told me to keep doing my ovulation test, watch for excessive weight pain, increased pain, bleeding, chanes in cervical mucous, and fever.  If any of those changed to notify her or my nurse. 

Not even an hour after talking to te doctor I started spotting and having very fertile cm appear.  I was confused since my labs show I was no where near ovulation or being ready to be in the "fertile zone" of my cycle. I called the nurse and she told me to call back if anything got worse.  Thankfully nothing got worse.  

As of today 30OCT I am still having the pain but it hasn't gotten any worse.  The spotting is gone (fingers crossed) so we will find out this Friday 01NOV if are transfer is still a go.  If we get the green light they will also determine when to start the thaw our little embryo. 

When it comes to the transfer I will update everyone that it ha been done.  However, the photo of the embryo and video of the actual transfer will not be shared until after my husband sees it. Do to scheduling conflicts he won't be able to go.  Remember you will find out if it worked or not a few weeks after the transfer. Please respect our privacy.  

I would like to think my mom who was going to come up but has some important things she can not miss at home.  I'd like to think Rudi for being willing not only to take me to my transfer but to go back there with me.  I'd like to think Christy for being awesome and willing to do my IM injections in my gluteus maximus ;).  I'd also like to think all of our family and friends that have been so supportive, loving, caring, kind, and helpful during all of his for the past 2 years.  You all mean the world to us and words and gifts can never truly show how thankful we really are!  

Until next time......

-Pray that our embryo thaws and survives.
-Pray that the embryo implants and grows into a beautiful healthy baby.
-Pray that John and I can get through another cycle regardless of the outcome.
-Also pray for our family and close friends that are feeling pain from our struggle.
-Pray for all of those that are struggling from infertility all around the world





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping and Praying....

Hoping and Praying....