Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another Speed Bump

Things have been quite crazy and hectic recently.  Due to some family matters I have been out of town for two weeks now.  I have had to delay my Lupron shot for a week.  I can tell the last injection is wearing off :\.  Thankful I have plenty of Norethindrone pills left.  I have to go get some blood work done on Wednesday afternoon.  Depending on that will determine if I can even have the last Lurpon injection.

Before I mentioned that my Thyroid Anti-bodies were high and my TSH was still in the normal range.  Blood work from last month showed that my TSH is almost off of the lower end of the scale.  I have become very exhausted, my hair is falling out and just don't feel well.  They will be running the blood work to see if my levels have come down, or if they have gone up.  I could be developing Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Grave's Disease or Thyroid Cancer.  Hopefully my body is just going crazy and is starting to fix itself.  However my TSH has been dropping over the last 7 months.  This is just one more thing to add to my plate of hormonal craziness.  I am exhausted physically, mentally, and emotionally.  For any of the possibilites there is a treatment in which I am thankful for. 

Anyways, I am supposed to go to UCONN on the 28th still.  Tricare got my authorization and referral corrected and taken care of.  :) :)  I hope I don't have to reschedule this appointment once again!  My thyroid problem has to be taken care of before we can try any type of procedure.  You never realize how important your Thyroid is until it is broken!

Well this month is Endometriosis Awareness Month!  So if you know anyone that is suffering from the disease send them here.  Hopefully they can find hope, and answers from my blog.  I know it is not easy to deal with.  It is a long and hard road to go down but we can hope for a cure one day!  In the meantime we can support one another and take appropriate steps to treat our symptoms.  Life would be easier without this trail but it will make us stronger even if we don't see that right now. 

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping and Praying....

Hoping and Praying....