Saturday, July 21, 2012

Update as of July 21

It has been a while since my last post.  A few things have changed.  I am now married to my best friend and love of my life John :) :)  I started online schooling to be a Pharmacy Technician.  Also my body has decided that it wants to bleed, and cause me more pain for the past 4 days.  I go to the doctor on the 24th and I hope and pray they can figure something out.  I guess I am having a period but I do not know if that is what this is.  I haven't had a period since January 2011.  So talk about a surprise that I did not want to have in the afternoon.  I once again am having horrible moods.  I know that I have to keep pushing myself to do the things I need to get done whether I have pain or not.  My pain is like it was before I had surgery.  I am so confused by this since I have no ovary on my left side and that is were a lot of the pain is.  When I say pain I mean pain, pressure, and a throbbing stabbing sensation all at the same time.  I feel like I am going into labor but I am not pregnant, trust me I am not!! 

Everyday my body feels different.  Good moods, bad moods, no pain, terrible pain, headaches, no headaches, urine incontinence, no urine incontinence, the list goes on and on.  Everyday something is happening whether it's good or bad, but my joint pain stays the same.  I regret having the Lupron injection but I do not regret having surgery.  My body is still healing from surgery and the shot.  I know that i will take time to figure out what is going on now but I know it will get fixed.  It may not get fixed soon enough but it will over time.  I am confident that everything will be okay no matter what is happening or happens in the future. 

At the end of the day I am thankful that I have it as good as I have it.  Others are less fortunate and are literally fighting for their lives from many different illnesses. 

Take care until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping and Praying....

Hoping and Praying....