Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Cycle

So, I was supposed to get my bloodwork done this Friday. Thanks to severe cramps, nausea, and dizziness I got it done on Monday.  There was concern that a cyst ruptured and that I could of been bleeding into my abdomen. Thankfully I have no cyst so that wasn't the problem. :)

This cycle did not work. I am NOT pregnant. Of course I am devastated and filled with many different emotions.  However I know that eventually it will happen.  Looks like we have more figuring out to do. Thankfully we still have options left. One way or another we will have a family at some point in the future.  

I have to go back to my OBGYN to discuss my next cycle and make a plan.  Trying is definitely the hardest part.  I know I didn't do anything wrong that made the cycle not take, but I still feel responsible some what.  It's been a long road and I know we have a long road ahead of us. 

I am so thankful that I have a wonderful doctor that doesn't sugar coat stuff. 

I am even more thankful for my loving and supporting husband.  He is being a trooper.  I don't know how in the world he puts up with me some days.  I don't know what I would do without him <3

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping and Praying....

Hoping and Praying....